Please be advised that driving conditions will be VERY congested along highway 95 whether coming from the South or from the North. Coming from the south, please allow 12 hours driving from Boise (6 hours from Payette) to Midvale. From New Meadows please allow at least 6-8 hours.
DRIVING IN FROM BOISE
- Take Interstate 84 West
- Take Exit 3 toward Hwy 95 and Fruitland (look for signs toward Hells Canyon Recreation Area)
- Turn Right at the stop sign
- Continue for 42 miles and you will drive right into Midvale on Hwy 95
- Pull off to turn Right onto E. Bridge Street
- Look for Information Attendants (bright neon yellow/green shirts) on the right as you pull into town.
Flying into Boise International Airport?
Don't wanna rent a car?
Wanna camp in prime camping for with shuttle transportation to the downtown festival?